Digital Marketing for Janitorial and Facilities Management Companies
Janitorial and facility management companies are vital to businesses, schools, and other institutions. They ensure that structures and amenities are clean, well-kept, and secure for occupants. However, these businesses frequently face severe competition in the marketplace, making it difficult to stand out and attract new clients.
If you have been wondering how to grow your janitorial and facilities management business, you are in the right place. Read on to learn how digital marketing can help attract and convert valuable leads.
How Can You Use Digital Marketing to Grow Your Business?
Acquiring and converting new leads is critical for cleaning and facilities management businesses. Traditional marketing strategies such as direct mail or billboard advertisements may not provide a large return on investment.
Digital marketing for janitorial and facilities management services can assist in accessing your most promising prospects. This is made possible by having an effective online presence where your intended customer base can find you.
Your janitorial and facilities management company can benefit from digital advertising by increasing website traffic and strengthening client connections. Some of the ways you can create a strong online presence include:
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the practice of improving a website’s visibility and ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs). It is a crucial component of any business that aims to develop an effective online presence and acquire additional prospective customers in today’s digital age. Here are some strategies for growing a janitorial business using SEO:
Research Relevant Keywords
The first step in establishing SEO for your janitorial business is to conduct keyword research and identification. Use keyword research tools to learn what terms potential consumers are searching for while looking for cleaning services in your area. Concentrate on long-tail keywords with little competition that are particular to your business niche. Include these keywords in your website’s content, titles, meta descriptions, and image alt tags.
Improve Website Content
Optimize your website content by using the keywords discovered throughout your study. Ensure your material is useful, entertaining, and relevant to your intended audience. To make the text easier to read, use subheadings, bullet points, and brief paragraphs.
Use Local SEO
As a janitorial company, you serve consumers in a defined geographical area. Improve your presence in your local market by utilizing local SEO methods. Create a Google My Business page for your company and fill it with correct and up-to-date information. Include your company’s address, phone number, and web address. Encourage clients to post reviews on your GMB page, which can help you rank higher in local searches.
Create High-Quality Backlinks
Backlinks are an important part of SEO since they show the authority and relevancy of your website. Create high-quality backlinks by contacting industry-specific blogs, local directories, and other relevant websites and asking them to link back to your site. Make certain that the backlinks come from credible websites with high domain authority.
Use Social Media
Social media can help your janitorial business reach a wider audience and improve your online visibility. Create business profiles on popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Regularly post informative and engaging content that links back to your website. Encourage customers to share and engage with your posts to improve your reach.
Measure and Analyze Results
Measure and analyze the results of your SEO efforts. Use analytics tools to track your website traffic, keyword rankings, and other metrics. Identify areas that need improvement and make adjustments accordingly. Regularly monitor your SEO progress and adjust your strategy as needed to continue to grow your janitorial business.
Google AdWords Management
Before delving into Google AdWords Management, let us handle Pay-Per-Click advertising. You probably have come across these two terms and might be wondering if there is a difference between the two. For novices in digital marketing, it’s common to conflate Google AdWords and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising. Google Ads, formerly known as Google AdWords, is an exemplar of PPC advertising, where marketers incur charges each time a user clicks on their ads. With Google Ads, businesses can manage and create PPC campaigns across several channels, such as search, display, and video.
The administration of Google AdWords and PPC advertising are synonymous, with Google Ads furnishing businesses with a suite of tools and services to target audiences, allocate budgets and bidding methods, create compelling ad copies, and monitor campaign outcomes. In janitorial and facilities management, Google AdWords can be an efficacious tool for advertising, with various promotion strategies available.
- Businesses can produce search ads that surface when prospects search for relevant terms on Google’s search engine results pages. By targeting prospects who SEARCH “Janitorial services,” for example, businesses can enhance their visibility and attract new clients.
- Additionally, businesses can develop display ads that appear on third-party websites displaying Google Ads. Display ads can feature images and videos, making them an excellent method to promote janitorial and facilities management businesses and entice new customers.
- Businesses can also utilize ad retargeting to target users who have visited their website with specific advertising. By employing cookies to serve ads to prospects who have already demonstrated an interest in their services, businesses can augment the likelihood of conversion.
- Location targeting is another efficient strategy for janitorial and facilities management companies that cover a specific geographic area. With location targeting, businesses can direct their ads to prospects in specific geographic regions.
- Businesses can also leverage ad extensions, which supplement ads with additional information such as location, phone number, and specific pages on their website. This additional information can make ads more compelling and informative to prospective buyers.
- Call-only ads are another tactic for generating leads and increasing conversion rates. Call-only ads are mobile ads that enable users to call businesses directly from the ad, providing a convenient and efficient way for users to contact businesses.
Leverage the Power of Digital Marketing, Improve Your Business
To conduct business successfully in such a competitive industry, you need unique and tested marketing strategies. Digital marketing is the best way to get and convert leads. Leverage its power and experience a turnaround in your business. You will have access to countless prospects whom you can convert into loyal customers.
Digital marketing helps businesses realize greater opportunities, although only those who conduct it appropriately reap the benefits. If you do not know about digital marketing, worry not. Seek the help of digital marketing experts. They will ensure everything is done accordingly as you run other important departments associated with your business.